Sunday 22 September 2013

Potential Problems




Potential area where there might be a problem
How I will deal with this problem
Front cover images













Certain images will not fit into the theme of my magazine, being a mature girly theme to fit with my target audience, certain images like darkened and mysterious images won't fit, and the shape of the photo will have to be in the middle third where I want it, I'll deal with this problem by taking numerous shots and editing photos to the way I need them. 
Article Inside Magazine













The article inside my magazine had to appeal to my target audience, it has to link well with the article itself and still go with the theme of the whole article, 
Images to accompany article













I'll need to find images that go with the article in question, and make sure they go with the theme and style of my magazine, I'll avoid this problem by taking numerous shots from different angles and with different lighting to see which fits best with the colour scheme, theme and the article itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment