Monday 7 October 2013

Reader Profile

This is a Reader Profile that I have made for my own magazine. this shows I understand my target audience and know who I am designing my magazine for, it helps me to choose which articles to put in my magazine and with the design and what my target audience would like to see. This can back up ideas I have of freebies to shops and restaurants, and has given me a better idea of the social networking they use, possibly making me want to involve it into my magazine. From these results I have decided to but an element of social media in my magazine, with links and competitions/freebies with winning things like vouchers off places my audience like to go like Nandos, Starbucks and I now know what type of artists to include in my magazine from this, showing what my readers want to read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment