Wednesday 2 October 2013

Preliminary Task Front Cover Photos

These were my top four favorite compositions of the photos we took around college.


This was my favorite pose and photo from the shoot as it worked well as a medium-close up shot, I used this photo because it has a natural effect of the college and also has a good amount of space around Rebecca to put the masthead, cover line, puff, main cover line and even a secondary image if I wanted one 



This photo was took in the library and took to make it look like she was working, showing it's a college magazine, howeveI didn't use this image because I felt it is at a strange angle therefor the masthead won't fit on at the top on the top of the front cover where I want it to be, it also has too much space around Rebecca.  

I didn't use this image because it was too far away and i wanted a more close up Photo of Rebecca to use for my front cover. 

I like how natural this photo looks, as I asked the models to talk about something that would make them laugh and took a few photos in this location, the wind catching their hair makes it look more natural, and the college in the background shows it's a college magazine, however i only wanted Rebecca as she was the person my article was about therefore I didn't use this image on the front cover of my college magazine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment