Sunday 3 November 2013

Pitch - Peer Feedback

To get feedback from our pitch we had a focus group of our class take a look at our pitches and say something positive and something that needs to be improved about our ideas, this was what was said about my pitch:


Positive

  • Good detail in pitch
  • Good colour scheme, very girly
  • Nice abbreviation of MBS!
  • Good ideas on the shoot
  • Everything relates well to your genre
  • Photoshoot well planned out
Negative 
  • Use more colours in colour scheme, maybe add baby blue
  • Details about the layout of magazine
  • Haven't explained the price (essential information)
  • Think about secondary audience
  • Explain masthead

This feedback can help me in the production of my magazine as it says what needs to stay the same in my plans and what I can improve and what to change about my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment